- Varied role - a fantastic opportunity for personal & professional development
- Opportunity to be a part of New Zealand’s Top Retail Travel Brand for 5 years in a row
- The only Retail Travel Brand to be in the top 20 Randstad Awards for most attractive places to work for the last 6 years
This isn’t just any Trainer role; this is your opportunity to join New Zealand’s most successful kiwi owned and operated travel company. The business is moving forward at a rapid pace with exciting projects on the horizon for 2018, we need someone to jump on board and assist with developing and delivering training solutions across a variety of technical (e.g. systems) and behavioral (e.g. sales and service) competencies that are required to support and grow great people.
Based at our Roydvale Ave offices, in Christchurch working alongside the Learning & Development Manager - Northern, you will be responsible for supporting the development and delivering proactive, creative end to end training solutions which enable the HOT Group to successfully execute its strategy and achieve its vision. You will play a key role in ensuring that House of Travel has the best retail training framework in place that meets business needs and ensures we are at the forefront of the New Zealand travel industry.
What will impress us?
- Your people centric nature
- An understanding of adult training principles
- Driven to nurture, challenge, inspire and grow great talent
- Flexible and inclusive communication style that delivers engaging training
- Good Microsoft Office skills and IT literacy
The following skills and experience are preferred but not essential:
- Qualification in Adult Education and Training
- Travel related qualification/experience
- A knowledge of the retail travel industry including CRS & airfares
- Development of training programs and materials
- Evaluating training effectiveness and future training needs
What’s in it for you?
House of Travel are dedicated to the personal development of each and every one of their HOTTIES. We will train, develop and inspire you to be the best you can possibly be. We are a relaxed, fun and professional team who love what we do, and it shows!
How to apply:
If you have a natural ability to relate to people on all levels, love planning and organising and really want a career not just a job, then please email your expression of interest along with your CV to email@example.com.
Please attach covering letter and CV