At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. Our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing people and we’ve got an exceptional opportunity for someone with a passion for travel to join us at House of Travel Whangaparaoa.
- Experience within the NZ travel Industry
- A desire to succeed and excel in the land of retail travel
- Strong product knowledge, with a commitment to constantly developing this knowledge
- An appetite for travel, enabling you to add hidden gems into your customer’s itineraries
- Passionate about your customers & creating amazing experiences together
- Competitive base salary with fantastic commission earning potential
- Great cafes and a lunch beach walk at your doorstep
- Free parking and nearby public transport options
- Continual support & training – on and off the job
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
- A store that truly understands and fosters work/life balance
- Have the back up of a supportive and “can – do” attitude team
- Office hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, with rostered Saturdays 9.30am to 12.00pm
How to apply
Please send your CV & cover letter to Dennis Payne, House of Travel Orewa and Whangaparaoa stores at email@example.com or phone 0272 77 5587 (confidentiality guaranteed), please remember to include a list of destinations you have travelled to.
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV