An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Travel Consultant to join us in Rotorua. House of Travel is a Kiwi-owned success story and we’re going from strength to strength.
- Are you passionate about travel and delighting customers?
- Have a desire to help manufacture your own success and that of the team?
- Enjoy delivering world class customer service and exceeding customer expectations?
- Most importantly, are you ready to have fun along the way!
As a Travel Consultant, you will have the natural ability to manage client expectations and going above and beyond is what will set you apart from other travel agents. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to really establish themselves as an industry leader.
What are we looking for?
- Travel Consulting experience (1+ years)
- An excellent grasp of IT and GDS applications
- Excellent time management skills and highly organised
- Travel product knowledge and well-travelled
- Ability to interact and engage with clients through your vibrant personality
- Goal oriented while focusing on targets and achieving
- A ‘can do’ attitude with bucket loads of initiative
What’s on offer?
- Potential to earn great money & be rewarded for your hard work
- Great team environment with continual support & training
- Educational leave to expand your travel knowledge & experience
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV along with a list of destinations you have travelled to, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV