At House of Travel, we believe that the best holidays are created together. That by collaborating with our customers, we’ll help ensure they have the very best holiday experiences possible. We truly believe that our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing people and successful partnerships. We are looking for an Owner Operator – Business Partner to join us at House of Travel Whangaparaoa to lead the team and drive growth.
Our 30 years of experience tells us that the Travel industry never sleeps, if you are looking to be part of a high energy, innovative, fast-paced business where your ideas and contributions really matter, then HOT could be your perfect match. As our Business Partner you will combine your passion for travel and knowledge of what makes a highly performing team, along with your ability to understand the unique needs of your customers to create the types of holiday experiences that enrich people’s lives.
What do we look for in a Business Partner?
- An Experienced Consultant or Retail Manager looking for an ownership opportunity or an experienced owner looking for a new challenge
- Proven experience in leading a team to success
- A proven ability to establish excellent customer relationships
- An in-depth understanding of the Retail Travel market
- The ability to grow and lead a team of energetic travel consultants
- The ability to prioritise workload and lead a business
- A strong networker who is comfortable proactively approaching customers and making sales
- The ability to drive local marketing
- Analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- A commitment to learning and constantly developing your knowledge
- Well-developed sales skills and track record of success including understanding customer needs, needs based recommendations, relationship building and confirming sale
- Passionate about travel with extensive personal travel experience
- Technologically savvy
We are continually looking to grow and need talented individuals to continue our exciting journey. This position offers the opportunity to contribute to a truly dynamic work environment and a unique and vibrant work culture. An uncapped earning potential and the ability to truly manage your own business and desk are rare to find. Are you ready to launch your career ahead and achieve your potential?
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV to Jayne Thornley, Retail Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with NZ residency or a valid working visa will be considered.
Please attach covering letter and CV