We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven individual to open an outlet in Auckland! From the very beginning, you will have the ability to make your mark on a business starting-up in a region thriving with growth and diversity. The opportunities are endless!
Our 30 years of experience tells us that the travel industry never sleeps. If you are looking to be part of a high energy and innovative business where your ideas and contributions really matter, then HOT could be your perfect match. We truly believe that our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing people and partnerships, we will support you in reaching your full potential.
As our Business Partner, you will combine your passion for travel and knowledge of what makes a high performing team, along with your ability to understand the unique needs of your customers to create the types of holiday experiences that enrich people’s lives. You will have a natural ability to lead and drive growth.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Consultant or Retail Manager looking for an ownership opportunity or an experienced owner looking for a new challenge
- Proven experience in leading a team to success
- A proven ability to establish excellent customer relationships
- An in-depth understanding of the Retail Travel market
- The ability to grow and lead a team of energetic travel consultants
- The ability to prioritise workload and lead a business
- A strong networker who is comfortable proactively approaching customers and making sales
- The ability to drive local marketing
- Analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- A commitment to learning and constantly developing your knowledge
- Well-developed sales skills and track record of success including understanding customer needs, needs based recommendations, relationship building and confirming sale
- Passionate about travel with extensive personal travel experience
- Technologically savvy
This position offers the opportunity to contribute to a truly dynamic work environment and a unique and vibrant work culture. An uncapped earning potential and the ability to manage your own business and desk are rare to find.
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV to Jayne Thornley, Retail Director at email@example.com
Please attach covering letter and CV