Orbit World Travel Auckland is a fast-paced growing corporate travel business and part of the House of Travel group.
Located in Parnell and reporting to the Commercial Team Leader, this role of is responsible for developing and executing sales activities for a portfolio of companies, providing leadership towards achievement of profitability in line with client goals and establishing business plans and strategies for growth whilst building and maintaining key relationships.
- A strong background in Corporate Travel
- Experience in an account management role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for the customer and building relationships
- Business and industry acumen
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Well-developed presentation, strategic and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied and substantial workload with follow-up accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have permanent NZ residence visa and work permit
- Competitive remuneration
- Travel discounts
- Great team environment and part of the wider House of Travel Group
- Excellent customer relationships you will be coming into a winning team
- Modern office space in central Parnell surrounded my great eateries
- Close to public transport
We are a thriving business and the successful candidate will be committed to rolling their sleeves up, working hard and having fun. In return the successful candidate's contribution, commitment and value will be rewarded.
How to apply
Applications for this role close on the 9th March 2018 and should be sent in confidence to Kim Walsh, Commercial Team Leader email@example.com
Please attach covering letter and CV