Our 30 years of experience tells us that the travel industry never sleeps. If you are looking to be part of a high energy and innovative business where your ideas and contributions really matter, then House of Travel could be your perfect match. We truly believe that our ability to be successful comes down to our amazing people and partnerships, we will support you in reaching your full potential.
We are looking for a Business Partner to partner with our existing Business Partner and House of Travel Holdings Limited. The Riccarton store has been a part of the House of Travel group for over 20 years and is a highly successful business with a strong team, loyal customers and produces strong results to partners.
As our Business Partner, you will combine your passion for travel and knowledge of what makes a high performing team, along with your ability to understand the unique needs of your customers to create the types of holiday experiences that enrich people’s lives. You will have a natural ability to lead and drive growth.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience in leading a team to success
- A proven ability to establish excellent customer relationships
- An in-depth understanding of the Retail Travel market
- The ability to grow and lead a team of energetic Travel Consultants
- An uncapped earning potential
- The ability to manage your own business
- Ongoing functional support from HOT Holdings including HR, Marketing, Finance & IT
- Opportunity to make your mark on a business in an exciting and vibrant location
- Fantastic support from the existing, experienced Business Partner at House of Travel Riccarton
- The ability to prioritise workload and lead a business
- A strong networker who is comfortable proactively approaching customers and making sales
- The ability to drive local marketing
- Analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- A commitment to learning and constantly developing your knowledge
- Well-developed sales skills and track record of success including understanding customer needs, needs based recommendations, relationship building and confirming sale
- Passionate about travel with extensive personal travel experience
- Technologically savvy
Say yes to new adventures and apply now by forwarding your CV to Jayne Alldred, Retail Director at email@example.com
Please attach covering letter and CV