Be part of an award winning company
Orbit Groups & Events are one of New Zealand's premier groups and events specialists. With 7 offices around the country, and a central Christchurch City office with a team of 6, we manage groups and events of all budgets and sizes, around New Zealand, Australia, and around the World. Group travel and event management – it's what we live and breathe!
Orbit Groups & Events are looking for a full time Groups and Events Travel Consultant to join our team in the New Year. The successful candidate will work on a variety of events, conferences and group travel bookings to exciting and varied destinations, and will have the ability to liaise with our preferred travel providers (airlines, hotel and rental car providers etc.).
You will be dynamic, motivated, and share the company's commitment to delivering outstanding customer service every time. The portfolio is diverse with a combination of corporate, leisure and incentive groups.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2-3 years proven travel experience
- A flexible work approach
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines as required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail are essential
- High level of administration and computer skills
- Proven CRS Experience – Amadeus preferred
- Previous experience with EventsAir software an asset
Only those with the right to work in NZ are eligible to apply for this position.
Applications for this role should be sent in confidence to Jodi Skidmore – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge we’d love to hear from you
Please attach covering letter and CV