Register / Login
UK & Europe
KIDS FLY FREE TO FIJI.
Cruises on Sale
Thailand on Sale.
24hr domestic flights sale.
Gold Coast luxury for less.
Magical Experiences at Disneyland Resort in California.
2019 Trafalgar Europe Trips!
Philippines flights sale
Uk & Europe 2019 on Sale.
Handa Opera on Sydney HarbourWest Side Story
Tours & Guided Holidays
HOT Hosted Journeys
USA & Canada
South Africa & Middle East
Business Class flights
Special needs or children (2-15yrs) travelling alone?
Stopover or Multi-city? Please fill in this enquiry form.
Saturday 13 October | 10 AM - 3PM
81 Truman Lane, Mount Maunganui
Don’t miss the Bay of Plenty Travel Bazaar! For one day only there are amazing deals on airfares, cruises, tours and top destinations.
With more than 50 exhibitors including airlines, tour companies, cruise experts and travel specialists the annual Bay of Plenty Travel Bazaar brings together great travel deals, inspiration and expert knowledge under one roof. Entry is free.
BE IN TO WIN A HOLIDAY FOR TWO TO THE UK.
• Return Economy Class flights from Auckland to London for two adults flying Cathay Pacific.
• 6-day Trafalgar Real Britain Tour for two adults.
see terms & conditions
Plus pay a $100pp deposit on the day & be in to win 2 tickets flying Air New Zealand to one of these great destinations of your choice: Buenos Aires, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Singapore, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Tokyo, Chicago.
see terms & conditions
Finance offers are also available, 24 months interest free on GEM Visa. Lending criteria, fees, terms & conditions apply.
Need more rooms or children in rooms?
Competition entry and eligibility
1. This competition is open to New Zealand residents who are over the age of 18 years.
2. Employees (and their immediate families) of House of Travel and Air New Zealand and their subsidiaries, related entities or agencies associated with the promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. You may enter the competition by making a $100 deposit on a travel booking at the Bay of Plenty Travel Bazaar Event on the 13th of October 2018.
4. The competition commences at 10am on Saturday 13th October 2018 and concludes at 3pm on Saturday 13th October 2018. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. Only one entry per eligible person will be allowed in the prize draw. Entrants may only enter the prize draw once.
6. Entrants must provide either a valid email address or phone number at the time of the draw to be eligible to receive a prize.
Prize details and prize draw
1. One winner will be randomly selected from the completed entries on Wednesday 17th October 2018.
2. The winner will be notified by email or phone by Wednesday 17th October 2018.
3. If the winner has not confirmed receipt of the prize, or cannot be contacted using the details provided on their entry form within seven days of being notified then, the prize will be forfeited. A redraw will occur and a new winner notified who shall have seven days in which to confirm receipt of the prize. This process will continue until receipt of the prize has been successfully confirmed.
4. The prize is return economy class flights for two people flying Air New Zealand to one of the following destinations: Buenos Aires, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Singapore, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, Tokyo or Chicago. All travel must be booked and issued on Air New Zealand operated flights (086) only & by 30 Jun 19. Seats are limited and subject to availability. Both passengers must travel on the same flights and dates. All Airport and government costs are at the traveller’s expense. Tickets are non-changeable once issued. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand’s General Terms and conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnewzealand.co.nz.
5. The prize is not refundable, not transferable, nor exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or foreign exchange.
6. Any changes made to the prize by the prize winner or their travel companion, including extending the trip, are at the winner’s expense and must be arranged by the winner.
7. Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by House of Travel and for House of Travel to use his or her name, photograph and their city/town of residence for publicity purposes without compensation. This includes use on House of Travel’s website, direct and social media channels and PR.
8. The winner and accompanying travellers must hold a current Passport valid at least six months before the expiry date at all proposed times of travel and be legally entitled to leave New Zealand and return directly to New Zealand from the chosen destination.
9. The winner must obtain travel insurance to cover all travellers within a reasonable time after the booking is confirmed.
10. Should there be any non-adherence or reasonable suspicion of non-adherence to the above conditions, House of Travel reserves the right to cancel the prize at any time.
1. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of this competition.
2. The promoter of this competition is House of Travel Tauranga Ltd.
3. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promotion may be abandoned or postponed at the unfettered discretion of the promoter.
4. The decisions of House of Travel on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. House of Travel reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. House of Travel reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
5. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in, the winning of or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Any personal information collected as part of this competition will be held by House of Travel in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You consent to House of Travel collecting and holding your information for the purposes of the Competition. You have the right to access, update and correct such information.