• Group transfers on arrival and departure
• Sightseeing by luxury coach throughout
• Services of a professional driver/guide
• Sightseeing as per itinerary
• 7 nights first class accommodation
• Full Irish breakfast daily except Day 1
• 6 dinners (including Food, Folk and Fairies dinner/show at the Brazen Head Pub, Dinner and show at Kate Kearney's cottage, 4 table d' hote dinners)
• Welcome get-together drink
• Sighseeing tour of Dublin with a local guide
• Tour and a pint at the Guinness Storehouse
• Farmhouse visit with tea and scones
• Sheepdog trials on Ring of Kerry
• Ferry ride across the River Shannon
• Day tour to Achill Island
• Visits and admissions to Irish National Stud and Japanese Gardens, House of Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woollen Mills, Skellig Experience, Cliffs of Moher, Westport House and Kilbeggan Whiskey Distillery.
• Deluxe flight bag, ticket wallet, luggage tags and strap
• All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
Flights not included
|NZ$ Per Person |
|Set departures Mar-Dec 13 ||$1397 |
DAY 1 - DUBLIN TOUR & GUINNESS STOREHOUSE
Your tour starts at Dublin Airport with a group transfer to your hotel. Depart your hotel with a local guide to tour Dublin city centre
DAY 2 - NATIONAL STUD & MEDIEVAL KILKENNY
Depart Dublin and stop in Kildare to visit the Irish National Stud. Continue to Kilkenny which is a fun place to explore on your own.
DAY 3 - WATERFORD CRYSTAL & BLARNEY
Drive south to the ancient port of Waterford to visit the House of Waterford Crystal, located in the city centre. See how molten glass is transformed by skilled craftspeople into elegant glasses and magnificent trophies of all types. Drive along the south coast to visit Blarney Castle and climb to the ramparts to kiss the well-known “Stone of Eloquence.”
DAY 4 - RING OF KERRY TOUR
Explore County Kerry’s popular scenic drive with Ireland’s highest mountains on one side and a varied Atlantic coastline on the other.
DAY 5 - CLIFFS OF MOHER & CONNEMARA
Drive north and take a short ferry ride across the wide River Shannon Estuary. View the Cliffs of Moher that rise to heights of almost 700 feet above churning Atlantic swells.
DAY 6 - WESTPORT HOUSE & ACHILL ISLAND EXCURSION
Visit Westport House, an 18th century mansion, set in superb parkland with magnificent views overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Achill Island. See stunning rooms with original priceless furnishings, paintings, books, silver artifacts and Waterford Crystal.
DAY 7 - STOKESTOWN HOUSE & BRAZEN HEAD PUB
Travel to the centre of Ireland to visit Kilbeggan Whiskey Distillery. Discover the history of the oldest licensed whiskey distillery in the world. Enjoy an Irish Coffee. Continue to Dublin where tonight we will head to the Brazen Head Pub, Dublin’s oldest, dating back to 1198 for an evening of “Food, Folk and Fairies” where story-telling will reveal Ireland’s myths and beliefs in times past.
DAY 8 - DEPART FOR HOME
Group transfers are provided to Dublin Airport.
Valid for sales until further notice. Prices are correct as at time of printing and subject to change without notice and may vary due to currency exchange rates • All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation • Prices are per adult in NZ dollars based on payment by cash or cheque • Amendment and cancellation fees apply • Specific booking conditions apply to each of the, tours and rental car offers • Weekend surcharges and surcharges over trade shows and special event periods may apply, please ask your House of Travel specialist for full details. We strongly recommend comprehensive travel insurance be taken at the time of booking – ask your House of Travel specialist for information.