Tranquil & untouched, just waiting for you
Romance comes naturally in this unique tropical wedding destination. Picture yourselves on a stunning private beach under a beautiful archway decorated with exotic flowers. Arrive to a secluded lagoonside location by traditional canoe or stand at the foot of a cascading waterfall in the middle of a tropical forest.
You’ll be touched by the call of the conch shell and a gorgeous pikinini (child), with a smile so big, waits to present you with a floral lei or scatter flowers in your path. For something unique choose to capture the culture in a Melanesian style ceremony with Warriors dressed in traditional costume or have a native children’s choir sing songs as you exchange rings and vows of love to each other.
Vanuatu Weddings Legal Requirements
• Original (or certified copy) birth certificate
• Valid passport(s) including valid visitors permit if required
• If divorced, a copy of the Decree Absolute is required
• A completed Certificate of Intended Marriage
• Must have resided in Vanuatu three working days before intended date of marriage
• Two witnesses are required (the property can organise witnesses for couples who don’t have guests with them)
• Application forms must be submitted prior to leaving New Zealand and four weeks (28 days) prior to the ceremony
• As a rule, wedding bookings are not accepted on a Sunday, religious or national holidays, but there may be exceptions
Ramada Resort Breakas Beach
If you or your wedding guests are travelling without children then this intimate, boutique, couples only resort is the one for you...
Iririki Island Resort & Spa
Whether you envisage your special day in the surrounds of fragrant tropical gardens, on the shores of a white sand beach at sunset or at the romantic fare...
Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa Vanuatu
Wedding Canoe over Erakor Lagoon...the Chief, his warriors and customary string band escort the groom to a throne that awaits him on the sandy beach.
Vanuatu is the perfect destination for couples who seek a unique, intimate wedding experience.
Children under the age of 2, not occupying a seat and accompanied by an adult, may travel on an infant fare. If your infant requires a separate seat please purchase a child fare.
If you have an E-voucher, enter your code here. The system will validate the code and if applicable, then highlights which products are eligible for discounts or promotional offers.
Our regions are broken down into four categories:
Asia: All Asian countries excluding Japan and Bali(China, Thailand,
Vietnam, Singapore, India)
Australia/Pacific: South-West Pacific including Australia, Papua
New Guinea, Fiji, Bali and Norfolk Island
Worldwide: Any journey including USA, Japan, Africa and the Middle
East or where you travel across multiple regions
Europe: All European destinations, such as Italy, France, Spain,
wish, you can also download a current browser version via the following links:
Thank you for your visit and we hope to see you again soon.